Nicotine and E juice Flavors
The Electronic cigarettes called Vapes are getting fame at its max out. This is the reason why people pay so much heed on choosing Vape flavors, juices, nicotine levels and all related stuff. Apart from the regular vapers, beginners usually don’t get the idea of how nicotine affects the flavor of an E juice for E cigarette and has the influence to amend the taste completely.
How Nicotine actually modifies the flavor?
When it comes to choose a Vape flavor contains Nicotine, one must comprehend that the taste to be chosen would be the mixture of Nicotine concentration and flavor mentioned on E liquid. This fact bases the cause of difference between flavors of E juices with higher and lower nicotine levels. Once you try a same flavor with different nicotine levels, you can effortlessly distinguish between two tastes of same E juices.
Point to ponder when choosing E-Cigarette Nicotine Level
You need to get familiar first with how e-cigarettes describe and compare nicotine levels. Most of the websites agree on following guidelines for differentiating Nicotine levels:
- Very Strong (36mg) – Compared to a non-filtered cigarette.
- Strong (24mg) – Compared to a strong cigarette such as Marlboro Red
- Full (16 – 18mg) – Compare to a full flavored cigarette such as Benson & Hedges
- Light (12mg) – Compare to a light cigarette such as Marlboro Lights
- Ultra Light (6 – 8mg) – Compare to an ultra light cigarette such as Winston Ultra Lights
- Zero (0mg) – Same great taste – without any nicotine.
How high and low Nicotine concentrations play?
No matter what flavor you choose, only heavy smokers can deal with the harsh hit of 36mg who usually crave for heavy throat thump. As some E juice flavors has as high Nicotine level as 36mg and a few vapers can do enjoy such flavor.